Tuesday 4 October 2011

Evaluation

I think this project has turned out a lot more successful than I thought. I had changed my proposal quite a few times as my focus changed and fitted better with the aspect of light.

It was very hard to use the light aspect with the objects I had chosen, and in the end I just had to experiment on the spot with what the light does with the objects. I think in the end I have used light in an interesting way, that is successful to my proposal.

I had problems with making sure that the greyscale is balanced with all the photos, and that is something I really tried to fix, but may not be as good as I want it still.

Taking the photos without getting in the way of the light to create a successful photo was very hard but with a few maneouvers I think I worked well around it.

I would have liked to have a camera that could focus closer to the objects, I think that would have helped a bit more with successfully hiding the rest of the object. But i think I went around that problem well in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment