Thursday 21 July 2011

1st photoshoot final three images


I think this is a successful style of shot which may fit into my final series, but this paricular shot needs to be re-taken. The framing needs to be straighter, I need to get up higher (so use a step ladder), make it a portrait photo (so change my postion) and maybe I can get 3 people in my shot again because I quite like the composition and placement of the people. I love the floor tiles, they are geometric and have great texture with a subtle pattern.


I think this is a great shot as it shows off the space as well as the lines of the hand rail, geometric shapes and colour. Ties well also with the picture that focusses on the glass roof as you can see it in this photo. This photo, even though it is portrait still shows a sense of depth within the subway and the figure in this shot emphasises and supports my concept of how the people within the space use it. I do however need too re-take this photo to get the postioning of the rail framed and squared appropriately.

No comments:

Post a Comment