Thursday 1 September 2011

Final images from shoot 2

As I took the photos for this shoot I decided to ditch the slide aspect because I didn't like any of the angles I took them on. It doesn't fit with the 'clean lines' and square qualities to all the other aparatuses I have framed and shot.



This is my second go at taking this photo. I like the individual photos of the figure and where they are placed and the framing, but the exposure is yet again abit off. I have found that this is because I have used the first shot of the figure as my base background picture which has resulted in and over-exposed sky, because I have taken the long exposed picture to get the movement of the figure. In the third shoot I will just go out and take a base picture which is perfectly exposed.


This will be one of final images, but I will need to re-take because of the distractions in the background




I really like this image but it is a bit over-exposed and unfortunately doesn't fit with the rest of my images and my proposal. I really would like to explore this technique further though.

No comments:

Post a Comment