Thursday 15 September 2011

Proposal

It's hard to explain what exactly I want to show in these photos but I am still exploring my concept.

I would like to explore ultimately our relationship with food and how it comes packaged and where we serve it. I want to focus using light on the shapes that are most commonly related to food (storage and consumption terms). As I looked in my pantry, I found that the most common shape of packaging are in square boxes and that the 'curve' shape is most common for the places we hold food. I want the way I light these objects eg. bowls, glasses boxes etc. to highlight the shape and to an extent hide the function but still create the effect that the relationship between the objects have something to do with food.

This also shows a contrast between the straight line and curve.

No comments:

Post a Comment