Saturday 3 September 2011

Final Images (in first try order) and evaluation


I really like how this photo shows boldly the aspect of process and time. It is very busy and quite an 'eyeful' full of motion and action which draws interest to the photo. I like the strong straight lines and framing but I think I should crop the wood part off the bottom and don't quite like the shadow from the trees but unfortunately there's nothing I can do about that becuase I have had a lot of lighting problems for this project.



I like the composition and structure of this photo but I don't like the hard lighting in it. Unfortunately due to many problems with lighting I cannot change this, and had to go with the best I had. I also like the gradual angle the figures create which adds to the straightness and tight framing this photo has.


My favourite most successful aspect of this photo is the way I have framed the subject and considered the rule of thirds. I haven't cut the photo in half diagonally and I have managed to place the focus on the movement of the feet and make sure there are no distractions in the background. The only thing I don't like but was unavoidable was the angle the post is on on the right side of the photo, but the post on the left is straight so it must be just uneven ground


I think this is a successful photo but unfortunately it does seem a bit dark compared to all the others because of the shade. I love the spacing of the figures and composition, and it was more valuble for me to pick the shot with no distractions in the background. I would have also preferred the flying fox to be yellow which would have also helped with brighting it up but that was impossible.



This photograph is successful because it shows a new style to shoe movement. I have changed the opacity of the layers to show the figure climbing down the ladder. I like the framing and the wide angle used which really focusses on the clean horizontal lines and the feet climbing down. It is a little rough with the photoshopping though but a bit of it helps support the idea of motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment