Thursday 1 September 2011

Aims and thoughts for shoot 3.

I have had a lot of lighting and exposure problems with the first two shoots (first shoot being cloudy and second sunny but cloud getting in the way). the clouds got in the way of my varying shots and using the long exposure just makes everything that more difficult. I have decided I am going to layer my photos together on one basic background which is the perfect lighting and exposure, hopefully this works better.

I have worked out my final shots I want which I will post above this post. For the third shoot I want to re-take a base photo for the jungle gym landscape photo, re-take fully the bridge long exposure, and flying fox one. Also the ladder one if I can. I would like to add another portrait photo to fit well in the series with the ladder shot which is also portrait, it will be hopefully a shot looking down ir up of my figure climbing up a round tubular yellow ladder.

I am aiming for all my photos to be perfectly framed, with bold colours and striking lines. It is very important I pay attention to things in the background which may distract the focuses in the photo. These aspects are a major part of my photographer for this series to help support the emotion and narrative I am telling (which is written in my proposal).

No comments:

Post a Comment