Wednesday 17 August 2011

New proposal for time project!

So the last proposal didn't end up being successful..

I still wanted to think about the human body and it's movement through time, and I needed to think about the setting for the photos and how I would explore the way people move throughout the space.

I thought hands would be a good focus for movement beacuse they are very expressive and are a very active part of the body and play a big part in humans movement.

The next thought process for my proposal was on where I would situate my photos, and decided this place must have meaning to my photos as well. I thought about where was the place where I moved the most around and where I used my hands - somewhere that also might have something to do with time. I thought of having a nostalgic feel of time to support the idea of human movement, and that would be at a playground.

When I do my first shoot I will decide whether I will continue focussing on hands (just) or of just general human movement in the playground as someone plays on it. The person will be my age as I want to show nostalgia and the theme of looking back on time.

I also want to look at after taking these first shoot photos the photoshop techniques to show time technically. Like, I could place several photos of a person on a swing and layer them on top of each other to show the process of the swing instead of just having one photo of long or fast shutter speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment