Sunday 28 August 2011

Plan for shoot two

I didn't get as many successful shots out of the 1st shoot as the lighting ended up being off and I guess I should've gone out on a sunny day. My proposal plan has changed a little now and will be posted above this entry.

Because I will be using a long shutter speed and I'll be taking the shots during the day, I'm going to set my ISO on 100, my AF mode on Al Servo for moving subjects and the manual setting on to TV because it is a shutter dominant setting.

The problem I have with planning this shoot is to make sure I take a variety of different shots (different to the first one) that still portray the movement and exploration. I want to make sure I don't restrict the types of photos I can choose from.

There is unfortunately no swing at the playground I took the first shoot at but it has other things I like. I want to succeed in taking a pan movenment focussing on the figure so the the backround in blurred. I think this would be a great final image for the series. I experimented with it on the first shoot and now I definitely think I'll be able to get a successful shot. I want to get a shot of the slide with the figure going down it at different stages then on photoshop create one image out of the layers and make it so the figure becomes more ghostly the further down the slide they get. I tried this in the 1st shoot but there were several things I'd like to change to make it more successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment